One of the most important aspects of the plastic surgery process is choosing the right plastic surgeon. At my Dallas practice, I spend time getting to know each patient and explaining why professional experience often makes a difference in final results.
The Importance of Professional Experience
In addition to education, I want patients to look for credentials that exemplify the plastic surgeon’s firsthand knowledge within the field. For example, patients are reassured by my:
- Double board certification
- Privileges at 3 Dallas-area hospitals
- Position as a clinical professor
- Innovations and inventions
Instilling Patient Confidence
Features of our new site help potential patients get to know us and understand our practice:
- “Why Choose Dr. Byrd” feature blocks appear on most procedure pages. The patient can quickly learn about my experience with a particular procedure.
- Patient case studies allow inquiring patients to see actual results that we achieved, and give them an idea of what to expect.
- FAQ sections address questions that patients commonly ask about specific procedures. It’s a way that we can answer important questions quickly and conveniently.