If you’re one of many women who has sagging breasts, then getting a breast implant surgery alone won’t be your solution. The added weight of the implants is not going to help your sagging problem. The best solution for sagging breasts is a breast lift. Pair that with breast augmentation, and you’ve got the bust of your dreams!
To decide whether you want a breast augmentation surgery along with your breast lift, there are a few factors you should consider first. There are many things that a breast implant has to accomplish. These are:
• Breast implants must be able to feel, look, and behave somewhat like the natural tissues found in your breasts.
• Breast implants must be able to be inside the body cavity without causing any infections or adverse health problems.
• Breast implants should be easy to move and insert.
• In order to better cater to the needs of many different women, breast implants have to come in a variety of sizes and shapes.
• Breast implants have to enlarge the bust size without interfering with the natural functions of the breast like milk expression and nipple sensitivity.
Breast implants have quite the job to do. Implants are sophisticated materials that can help women achieve the look they desire safely. Once you’ve chosen your implant, it is a fairly easy procedure to do from there.
Your plastic surgeon will place the implants inside your breasts tissue – in a location of your choosing (you will have a detailed chat about that prior to the surgery.) Once the implants are placed and the necessary changes are made to the breast structure, he will then close you up and send you on your way.
The procedure may take about two hours to complete and is performed on an outpatient basis. You will need to take some time to rest and recovery to ensure the best results possible.
The Breast Lift Procedure
The basic goal of any breast lift is to restore the youthful look and feel of the breasts. When women age, gravity works against them, creating a strong downward force on their breast tissues. A breast lift is done by removing the excess tissue. The primary concern of a breast lift surgery is the orientation of the breasts, not the size.
A breast lift can be done without changing the actual size of the breasts. If you want your breast size to remain the same even after the lift procedure, that’s possible. Breast augmentation comes into the picture when you’re not satisfied with the size of your breasts and you want to give them a boost. The choice completely depends on your personal preferences.
When a breast lift is paired with breast augmentation, it can help give you larger, more youthful looking breasts – in both size and orientation.
Benefits of Pairing Augmentation Surgery with a Breast Lift
• Recovery time can be made more efficient as both procedures are being done at the same time.
• You will end up with larger breasts that are sure to satisfy your vision of your dream body.
• You will experience a remarkable boost in self-esteem and confidence.
• You will fill out your clothes better.
• It will now be easier to find a bra that fits and looks beautiful!
It all boils down to what you think is the right step for your body. If your aim is to just get a more youthful orientation to your breasts, then you should get the breast lift. But if you’re also looking to increase your cup size, you should consider pairing your lift with an augmentation.
Contact Our Office
Pairing a breast lift with an augmentation procedure can provide you with substantial visual benefits that you will love. If you want to learn more about the procedures, you can schedule a consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Steve Byrd. Contact us today!